At Newport Center Compounding Pharmacy we can customize your pet’s medication according to his or her size and discriminating taste. We can even make traditional dosage forms into more easily administrated forms like transdermal creams or tasty chews. Whatever your pet and veterinary medication requirements are, bring it to us.
Examples of custom-made veterinary medicine and dosage forms:
- Sugar-free medications for diabetic pets
- Transdermal anti-motion sickness medicine that can be applied to the ear
- Hard-to-find medicines for urinary incontinence
- Protective medicated coatings for wounds or stitches (coatings which are difficult to lick off).
- Concentrated solutions for birds and reptiles
- Special dosage forms for horses and larger animals
- Good-tasting tuna, liver, marshmallow and many other flavored suspensions
- Custom strength medications for seizures, diabetes, hyperthyroidism, parasitic infections, appetite stimulation, etc
- Low dose, longer acting insulins
- Inhalation therapy with ultrasonic nebulizers to treat kennel cough for dogs
- Antidotes/treatments for accidental animal poisoning
- Vitamins and tonics
- Transdermal NSAIDS to avoid GI tract irritation
- Anti-fungal inhalation for birds
- Discontinued, combination, custom formulated products
- Transdermal, anti-inflammation gel for torn ligaments
- Injections and liquids for metal toxicities
- Combination or fortified ophthalmic formulas
- “Hairball” remedy for cats
- Special formula for mega colon in cats
Contact us at NewPortrx for specialized Veterinary Medicine Newport Beach.