Niloufar Khorshid, Pharm.D.
Niloufar Khorshid has more than 20 years of experience in Compounding Pharmacy. She has graduated from University of Southern California School of Pharmacy and she also has a Bachelors Degree of Science in BioChemistry and Cell Biology from University of California San Diego, and a Minor in Psychology. One year Residency at Kaiser Permanente, and 10 years as Pharmacy Manager.
Benefits of compounding Prescriptions
- Unique dosage forms containing the best dose of medication for each individual
- Medications in dosage forms that are not commercially available, such as transdermal, gels, troches, “chewies”, and lollipops
- Medications free of problem-causing excipients such as dyes, sugar, lactose, or alcohol
- Combinations of various compatible medications into a single dosage form of easier administration and improved compliance.
Custom Compounded medications
- Customized Hormone Replacement
- Medicated Lozenges
- Topical & Oral Sprays
- Creams, Lotions, & Gels
- Veterinary Preparations
- Alternate Dosage Forms
- Unavailable Prescriptions
- Hospice Formulations
- Pediatric Dosages
- Geriatric Dosages
- Oral Troches
…And many more!
As one of the most experienced compounding pharmacies in Newport Beach, We provide a valuable service working together with physicians and patients to create medications tailored to specific requirements. We are specialists in the art and science of pharmacy compounding. Our Team of experts can meet all of your unique pharmaceutical needs.